Saturday we were invited to an enchanted princess party filled with lots of treats and games! This enchanted princess requesting our presence to her lovely ball was a lovely girl named Abby(such a darling). Taylor was way thrilled when she received her invite. Thats all she could talk about. She kept saying, "Mom are we going to Abby's house now?" She asked me like almost every five min. So to minimize her excitement or I should say shift her excitement I let her watch Cinderella until the time came.. Another funny thing came about from her watching Cinderella. Well I hadn't yet introduced her to the disney princess collection until just recently and I figure after watching Cinderella she be dancing and singing and wanting to be like Cinderella. So i ask her what she liked about Cinderella and she quickly said I like Gus( he is the chubby mice).. and she kept repeating duh..duh..duh. Cause that's what Gus says when he stutters. I couldn't help but laugh to myself and think.. that's my taytay alright.. she tends to be a bit tomboyish.. she love wrestling, adventure, does not really care what she wears.. she could wear her swimsuit all day.. So this invite came at a great time.. its time she see a more gentle side of being a gal. So when we arrived at the party..there awaited beautiful dresses for her to pick from. She picked one and Abby happily helped her new friend get dressed. They were surrounded with jewels, necklaces, scarfs, and shoes!!! Taylor had a blast and tyler enjoyed the food.. thats all he did.. he ate one fruit after another.. lol It was awesome and we look forward to the next one.

this smile tells me she is HAPPY!!

my princess

taylor took this pic..

dancing and more dancing..

tyler eating and eating in the back
1 comment:
hey if you want to leave a comment you can.. just click on name and type in your name.. it's that cool.. still figuring out this blogspot stuff..
Post a Comment