Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Fun To Be A Girl!!

So I have to admit I am a bit baby hungry! Can you guess what gender I wourd apreciate! lol Well, since it seems everyone around me seems to be prego, I made some gifts to send out!! Don't we just love JCrew! I tried to mimic the ruffles and flowers!.. I think they turned out okay!
My main concern was about keeping it soft and safe.
I had a lot of fun stitching....
tell me what you think??
Here are some onesies.
I tried this new flower technique!!

8 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Love how your expanding your talents. We love you Sister!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Tawnya!! I had no idea that you sewed!! You are so talented :)

Cherisse said...

You could seriously start your own thing selling these! They are adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

can i order on line?...very cute!

V. Peterson said...

Super cute Tawnya. Maybe I should hope for a girl! LOL!! You're really creative!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment Tawn. Yeah, I agree, I needed to hear those talks focused on children too, especially with the way Kaipo is well into his terrible two's! :) Children do help us to become more Christ-like and patient. Anyway, yes, I am baby hungry too, it would be so nice to have a girl but right now is not the time for us. Anyway, those onesies are cute, looks like you had fun!

Maleina said...

I love those! They are adorable!

Nakki said...

Tawn! So cute! Do you make adult size too?! Love them.