Today was a big day for Kirstie and my twin brother Nelson! They were married at the LDS Chapel in Kayenta, AZ. And quickly after the marriage, Kirstie was baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! These special tender moments of Kirsite getting married and baptized left a deep impression of love of the Savior in my heart. I felt lucky to be able to gather with Nelson and Kirstie and witness such a special events. A lot of the feelings I felt on my mission were brought back and it felt great! It felt great to see Nels and his girls together. It felt great knowing new, good, and righteous decisions were being made and witnessed by extended family on this special day. Its like moments like these you wish people from every where could gather to be able to witness and feel of the spirit and love of the Lord. I think as children of our Heavenly Father, we are all capable of feeling the love of our Heavenly Father. It's an inherited noble gift we are all encompassed with!
Of course I could not let these moments pass by without me shooting pics left and right!! I tried my best, but half way through, I realized I had it on a setting I did not want it on!! Ack.. but thankfully they all came out clear!! Kirstie and her Daddy above!
Nelson and her girls!! Their mommy was in the audience, this brought a smile to my heart, seeing how forgiveness plays a vital role in growth and new beginnings.!
It was fun to see family gather and see my kiddos in awh of the events taking forth.
My sweetie Taylor Jaden B. Begay!
Anaya down below was looking pretty too!! I love it when girls have a reason to get all dolled up!!
During the ceremony!!
Exchanging rings!
Below, after the marriage ceremony was all done!
This is when all the cameras started snapping away!!
Here are some shots I was able to get!
Anaya and Taylor
Kirstie and Jacob, right before she left to get ready for the baptism.
Angel and Jacob!
Josh was able to baptize Kirstie!! It was a great moment. My kiddos were able to watch their daddy perform this act. They learned a lot about baptism this day!
Elder M. I can't spell his name.
Some of the grandkids!
The girls in the bunch!
Handsome Jacob!
And the boys!!!
My stud, Tyler Justin.
These guys kept insisting I take more pics of them!
Kimball Joseph
Another one of Kim.
Nat boys!!!
Nels and Anaya
Jacob and I
more of Jacob!
such a cutie!! I miss him so so much already!
Jacob will be the youngest until mid April!! That's when Kirstie and Nels will add to the grandkids!
Kirstie dad provided all the food for the dinner afterwards!!
Just enjoying everyones company!
My little man!! Sad, I lost his tie!
Cuttting the cake!!
Big Congrats to Kirsite and Nelson!! We welcome you, Kirstie, to the family with open arms!! We are proud of the both of you and wish you the best, with hope of continued growth and unfailing faith in your new endeavor as husband and wife. We are excited to meet together once again in the near future for what we understand to be your ultimate goal as husband and wife, a temple sealing!!! We look forward to that day!








2 comments:
Looks fun! Wish we could've made it!! CONGRATS to the newlywed!!
It is always nice to pictures of the chapel in Kayenta as well as loved ones who are there! I really miss being able to be amongst those I know. I am so proud of Nelson and the choice he and his new wife have made, it is wonderful to see! Wishing you and your family much ALOHA, BJ.
Post a Comment