Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Facts About Taylor andTyler

In one of my earlier post I mentioned there was a program that made it possible for us to make an actual book out of our daily blogs and the best thing about it is its family history on record. Well, I decided that's what I am going to do. So right now I am on a quest to write all that I can, cause I know that in the future I will be happy I wrote them down. So I though I start with taylor and tyler and write a list of random things they are currently doing.



1. She speaks half Portuguese and English. I find myself asking Josh,, what is she saying..(lol).
2. When she wants to take a shower, she turns it on by herself and jumps in.
3. She loves to swim and has finally figured out how to hold her breath under water.
4. She says "Thank you very much.. all the time, and often tells us thankyou for taking me swimming.
5. She says " Oh, my goodness!" and "Daddy, I'm talking to you.. ( she knows when your not listening to her).
6. She goes potty on her own,, but I still tend to her.
7. She loves eating hotdogs
8. She loves dinosaurs.. ( jerassic park 1-3) but just started watching cinderella
9. She currently is in the "I can do it by myself stage" or "let me do it"
10. Taylor is 33 months (almost 3yrs old).
11. She lets me floss her teeth
12. She bites on her nails and toe nails
13. She wears size 3 and size 4 in clothes
14. She can scream really loud and often
15. Her best friend is her brother, Tyler
16. She also says. "what you doing, you crazy." (usually directed to her brother)
17. She loves babies


1. He like to sleep in one distinct spot on his bed
2. He likes to play under a blanket
3. He pushes a stroller all the time
4. He can hold a car for 24 hours without letting go
5. He says "no" all the time
6. He is a mommy's boy
7. He has eczema and I am still trying to keep it under control
8. People often tell us he looks just like his daddy..therefore he is often called little josh..
9. He can eat and eat and eat
10. He can sit and play all by himself unlike his sister taylor
11. He currently loves watching Cars (McQueen).
12. He finally comfortable with swimming and getting his face wet
13. He's starting to take his diaper off every time he has a poopie diaper.. not fun for mommy
14. He wakes mommy and daddy up every morning and will not give up
15. He has this tendency to pick other people ears ( its a bit annoying)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

they are so cute, and so big! i can't believe how old they are

Alacia said...

Tawnya, I must say, reading your blog has put the biggest smile on my face - not to mention all the giggling I've done! Your kids are too cute and I love this Random Facts post as it almost seems like I've finally met your kids! Keep the pics coming!! :) LOVE YA!!!!