Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hungry Man!!

I never realized until now that I always take pictures of Tyler when he is eating. My little boy eats all the time. He's a growing little boy and seeing how often he eats tells me I better be feeding my boy some healthy food.


Here tyler is eating a cracker like thing..


This is when I caught him drinking the watermelon juice.( he opened the fridge himself and attacked the watermelon)


enjoying some dry bread..


Waiting for some yummy cookies... he tends to do this often and every time I see him do this it makes me feel like I'm starving the kid..lol


Eating some popcorn..mommies favorite snack.

Again tyler loving his watermelon.. watermelon is alittle under three dollars here..yeah

2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Ha! Thats how I feel. Now that I am pregnant I;m always snacking on something. I have to make sure there is only good snacks with in arms reach. Ty Ty just loves eating like his daddy!

Nakki said...

He's so cute! Thanks for always posting pics of the little ones! I love the cookie watching one... he does look starving doesn't he! :)