Isn't my hubby a stud! I never knew my hubby was a cowboy at heart. Well, the other day while we were in Farmington, NM, my hubby came across this cowboy hat and has not parted from it since. I told him I wanted to take pics of him with it on and he happily posed for me...lol! I told him all he needs now are his boots, wranglers, and rope. I don't know about the rope thing. I heard lots of stories about him like for example: how he roped a horse for his daddy and was only two years old and ended up getting dragged by it because he tied the rope around his waist and couldn't get it lose. Or when he use to rope cats and swing them around in circles..or he would try to rope any random person foot and pull.. the list goes on and on..!!! Well, I guess the rez has resurrected his desire to be a cowboy.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Cowboy Up!
Isn't my hubby a stud! I never knew my hubby was a cowboy at heart. Well, the other day while we were in Farmington, NM, my hubby came across this cowboy hat and has not parted from it since. I told him I wanted to take pics of him with it on and he happily posed for me...lol! I told him all he needs now are his boots, wranglers, and rope. I don't know about the rope thing. I heard lots of stories about him like for example: how he roped a horse for his daddy and was only two years old and ended up getting dragged by it because he tied the rope around his waist and couldn't get it lose. Or when he use to rope cats and swing them around in circles..or he would try to rope any random person foot and pull.. the list goes on and on..!!! Well, I guess the rez has resurrected his desire to be a cowboy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joseph said to tell Josh, he looks like a Boarder brother. :)
Josh and his Cowboy hats! My dad would be PROUD> :)
Holy Brokeback!!! lol
Post a Comment