Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can We Do It?

Since I have been walking at the track these last few weeks, I have been able to make some new walking buddies. The other day I was informed about the Shiprock Relay Marathon. Running a marathon is something I always wanted to do, which is really odd on my part. I say odd, because I don't like running. But for some odd reason I think it would be a great accomplishment. So, I told Josh about this and he thought it was a great idea. So, he said LETS DO IT!!!!! What a relay marathon entails is: its a team effort of five individuals, the first four runners run five miles, while the last runner runs six. So far, our team consist of Me, Josh, my brother Nelson, and his girlfriends Elvina.... (we are still looking for the last person). Although Josh already volunteered to run the last six miles. This event will take place May 3rd!!! So, we have six months to prepare!!! I am so excited and can't wait to put forth the effort. I hope this pans out well. Wish us luck!!!


http://www.shiprockmarathon.com/registration.html

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I ran a marathon last april....it is soooo much fun, you will love it! Good luck!