Saturday, November 8, 2008
Stressing!!!!
Okay, so I have exactly one more day to submit my finals and I just recently found out that I am to teach in Relief Society this Sunday, which is tomorrow! (earlier they told me it would be until next month)..aahhhhhh!!! What is a mother to do! Well, I guess vent on my blog and hope for the best!! Days like this make me think twice about taking online courses. I now have been taking classes for nine weeks. So far it has been a challenge, especially trying to do homework while two crazy kids climb all over me. At times I have been so zoned in getting my assignment turned in, that I did not even notice that my kids were flooding the bathroom, or playing with butter, or writing on the walls. I guess for someone like me, you have to just put forth your best effort in everything you do and hope for the best. So, tomorrow in Relief Society and for my finals, I will try to do my best. What more can a mother hope for... (maybe an A for both classes and that the ladies will at least understand that I love them all so much, even if my lesson is so last minute and at least they were in my prayers right before I went to sleep)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment