




So, for the last year and a half I have been battling with Tyler's Eczema. I swear it started once I whined him and have always thought it was something I was feeding him since. First, I took away milk, the peanut butter, the fruit, etc. I really never noticed a difference. I went to the doctors and of course they gave me creams, which is something I am not a big fan of. I don't know.. steroids just sound a bit too much for my baby's skin. Every night was a battle with his skin, he just had to scratch and scratch and in the morning I would see the effects. It seemed like I tried everything, but nothing seem to work or last. Well, since we have been in Castle Dale, his eczema is going away. I have not seen his skin look this good for the past year. We have been here a little over a week and it seems his skin did a 360!!! Seriously, I am at awhhhh!!! For now I am a happy mother, because gee, this eczema thing stressed me out so much. No one wants their babies to suffer from any kind of discomfort or anything that causes pain. I just hope it last! Josh parents also noticed the change. They can't believe how soft his skin is and the redness is going away. No more bumps and constant scratching. We figure maybe its the water. I haven't really changed his diet. Here are current pics of him. I wish I had a before and after, but his skin has really improved. He use to have redness around his eyes, in the folds of his legs and arms, bumps from his belly to his chest, and all around his neck. It was so dry, scaly, and rough. I tried taking better pics, but he wasn't too happy about me taking pics of him.
2 comments:
oh! that is WON-der-ful! that poor boy - it was so hard to see him uncomfortable! maybe it is the water - OR he just needed to move to small town and experience the magic ;) we are so happy to see him doing better!
HaHa....good attempt! I knew that Castle Dale water was magic! How do you think Shawn Bradley got so tall??? lol
Post a Comment