Well, today was a sad day for me and Taylor. While playing outside she got hurt! She was running to get on the 4-track and tripped and nailed her face on the foot railings of the 4-track. My heart stopped when I saw her running to me with her face covered in blood. It's like my heart sank to my knees. Well, I quickly cleaned her up. She got a cut above her eye. It's deep but not so deep where she needs stitches. She has a couple of scratches on her cheeks and nose. My poor baby afterward said no more outside or brum brum..(that's what she calls the 4-track). I did not blame her at all. Well, after she settled down I decided to take a pic of her wounds. I know, lame, but I guess I just wanted to remember this moment. It was her first big wound and also a first for me too!!! It was a bit over whelming for my heart, gee, what am I going to do if any of my kids break their arms or get a bigger boo boo. Taytay would not stop crying and I asked her if we should say a prayer. We did, but I think I was the baby, because tears came streaming down my face and it would not stop! We both felt better afterward, but boy I need to toughen up. Tay tay's doing fine, right now she is outside with grandpa feeding the cows. I love being a mother, but it's sure is tough when things like this happen. Oh, I asked taytay if I could take a pic of her and she happily said yes and when I said smile, she pulled out her signature pose..hehehheWednesday, March 11, 2009
Taytay New Boo Boo!!
Well, today was a sad day for me and Taylor. While playing outside she got hurt! She was running to get on the 4-track and tripped and nailed her face on the foot railings of the 4-track. My heart stopped when I saw her running to me with her face covered in blood. It's like my heart sank to my knees. Well, I quickly cleaned her up. She got a cut above her eye. It's deep but not so deep where she needs stitches. She has a couple of scratches on her cheeks and nose. My poor baby afterward said no more outside or brum brum..(that's what she calls the 4-track). I did not blame her at all. Well, after she settled down I decided to take a pic of her wounds. I know, lame, but I guess I just wanted to remember this moment. It was her first big wound and also a first for me too!!! It was a bit over whelming for my heart, gee, what am I going to do if any of my kids break their arms or get a bigger boo boo. Taytay would not stop crying and I asked her if we should say a prayer. We did, but I think I was the baby, because tears came streaming down my face and it would not stop! We both felt better afterward, but boy I need to toughen up. Tay tay's doing fine, right now she is outside with grandpa feeding the cows. I love being a mother, but it's sure is tough when things like this happen. Oh, I asked taytay if I could take a pic of her and she happily said yes and when I said smile, she pulled out her signature pose..hehehhe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMGosh! She's so cute and owww...I'm so sorry about the cut. It looks so bad. I don't like it either when people get really, really hurt :( I'll have to go through some of my old pics...I totally remember making some of those faces that she's making! So funny :)
Oh Boy - Motherhood is WILD! What a crazy day but in the end the signature pose made it calm once again. I love it!! Your family is soo cute - one of these days I want to see you again and where you are living and the whole bit. I am excited about your new one coming, too. How fun!
Post a Comment