Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mommy is 29!!!
I failed to mentioned that I had a wonderful birthday and yes it was filled with tons and tons of surprises! Aside from all the fun we were having due to Easter and Camping, Josh family managed to shower me with gifts on my special day! Well, after a day of hiking and getting down and dirty, I was surprised with a gift from my sister in-law Vee! She took me to get a facial. Never in my life have I had a facial and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! It was so refreshing! My face after wards felt clean, soft, smooth, and refreshed! I recommend that everyone get a facial! After my facial my mother in-law informed me that her gift to me was to pay for my blog book. Boy was I thrilled! So, as of now I am working on my blog book and even more thrilled about the finish product which should be in the mail by the end of the week!!! I also was treated to Chili's and also had my very own molten cake! It was all delicious! Thank you Begay Family for your love and everything you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment