Sunday, May 17, 2009
CEU Here We Come!!
I failed to mention that Josh and I are current students of CEU in Price, Utah!!! It has been over a week and so far things are running smoothly. I am just taking one class, but it's has already made me one busy momma!!! Josh on the other hand is one busy full time student! The kids and I are excited and feel this is what we should be doing! It has been exciting going back to school and I even think this time around, Josh is really enjoying the change and new atmosphere. My hubby is a smart kid when we wants to be and has so much potential!!! It's crazy how blessed I am to have a hubby who is such a smarty pants!!! We feel in the near future we will be moving to Price soon. It's something to look forward to and again we are excited!! We only hope we can do our best and do all we can to stay on top of school and family!!!! Have us in your prayers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment