Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

We had such a blast for Josh family reunion! We spent three days and two nights in Willow Springs. I believe it's not too far from Tuba City, AZ! I love going to family reunion because we get to meet up with so many friends, family, cousins, etc.. This year we were hit with a rain storm, but I'd take rain over a wind storm. After the rain, the weather was perfect and minus all the dust that usually blows everywhere. We had ourselves some yummy food and fun games. Here are just some pics to give you an idea of how much fun we had!!
yeah, camping is so much fun!!!
Who are these two cuties!!
Our camp site!! It just finished raining!
We came prepared!! Taytay with her rain jacket and boots!!
Tyler enjoying the rain!!!
The rain did not scare away these people!! Here they are playing some mud football!!
Josh scratching tyler's back while watching one of the events at the reunion!! Josh team took second!!
The kids enjoyed making bubbles!!
Josh taking the kids for a walk..jk! The kids had fun being tied up!!
Yummy corn!!!
Josh and Lanny enjoying some frybread and beef!!
Josh and I watching the talent show! It was pretty late, as you can see.. i barely have my eyes open!!!lol
Baby Mahonri and Baby Yosea! They were part of the Begay Family Reunion 2009 baby contest!!! They are so cute!!!

No comments: