Josh and his buddies decided this would be the weekend to get together and golf! It was the perfect weekend and we had tons and tons of fun catching up! The kids had fun driving the cart and running all over the green..lol! One thing that I so admire about Josh is his connection with his childhood friends! I think it is one of the greatest things to have! He has such great friends and what is nice, is our kids are growing up together!!! Logan, Ut was great and hopefully we find ourselves spending more time with Josh friends in the near future!!!
Josh with his long time buddies! I found a pic of all four when they were in their elementary days and scanned it, but for some odd reason it will not down load!! But comparing the pics, not much has changed!!! I will try to see if I can get the pic on!!
Josh with his long time buddies! I found a pic of all four when they were in their elementary days and scanned it, but for some odd reason it will not down load!! But comparing the pics, not much has changed!!! I will try to see if I can get the pic on!!






3 comments:
Cute :) All the neighborhood boys:)
I'm so sad I missed you guys :( It would have been so good to see ya! Your family is just growing huh? You guys look like you are always doing something fun!
Tawyna - my hubby loves to golf too! Maybe someday we'll meet and we'll have a grand golfing day. You look so dang cute and happy - sure miss that sweet smile of yours!! But glad you at least blog it :)
Post a Comment