Friday, September 25, 2009

Three Months!!


Talon is exactly three months today!! Time is sure flying by. He is such a cutie and such a trooper. He has been so patient with mommy because I also have to tend to his crazy brother and sister! There have been plenty of times I have to put him in his swing, bouncer, or whatever because his two older siblings are getting into trouble. I am trying my best to love and snuggle all I can with him, because he is just growing tooooo fast!! Soon he will be sitting, crawling, walking, and one day I will have a toddler. We love you Talon!!!
Photobucket
Here is a pic of Tyler when he was three months... I don't know if they really look that much alike??
Photobucket
I think taytay looked more like him at three months!

1 comment:

McKette said...

Those are cute onesies, did you make them?