Monday, September 21, 2009
On Top Of The Mountain
Man, this past week just flew by! Maybe it was because of all the homework, quizzes,and exams I had to do this past week. It was a killer week! Plus, this past weekend we had Melon Days at Green River. Josh family has been selling Navajo Taco's for over maybe 20 yrs and Green River is one of the places they sell at, plus on top of that we get Free Watermelon. Green River Watermelons are the BEST!!!I swear I probably had a whole water melon to myself!! Well, we were so busy that in our mad dash to get to Green River after school we forgot the camara!!!I know sad,huh. Oh, well, but Josh did take some pics of us on another Sunday drive!!! Well another week came and went... and so it is another Monday to start the week out!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment