Taylor was super excited to get her haircut at the salon. It was her first time and I am pretty thrilled about her new cut. They cut off about five inches or so. I know that was a lot to chop off, but she just looks so much more cleaner and neater and not so bushy.
This is pretty much how her hair stays even after a nights sleep and I don't even have to put products in her hair. I think its the perfect length, I can still braid and style.
Taytay hair was such a hit, I got a cut too! Successful hair cuts tends to give me an extra boost of refreshment and excitement about my looks. I tend to take better care of myself!! So, with this new year, I hope I can be happier with me!
I love my cut and the cute boy next to me!
1 comment:
I knew it looked shorter! Both of ya'lls hair. Cute. Hopefully Tay Tay keeps her hair though! Her Auntie over here is practically bald!
Post a Comment