Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a hit, but also a sad lost. Koda, the family dog, was taken from our yard! We don't know who took her, but whoever did, hopefully they treat her well. Lately, things have gone missing. Someone broke in my dads ride and took his bag, stole my dad's 5th wheel hitch, and now Koda the dog. We are thinking that maybe its the same person stealing from us. Hopefully we can catch this person. Koda will surely be missed. She was a happy and fun dog! Plus, I forgot to mention that Josh was robbed at gun point at Speedies, a local gas station. This happened earlier in the month, but thankfully one of the robbers were caught, which is a rare thing, because Navajo Nation Cops tend to not do much. My heart skipped a beat when I heard about what happened and was so happy nothing terrible happened to him. Events like these remind me about how important my role as a parent is. It's such a vital role! It just soooo important to instill in these little ones what are right choices and what's are wrong ones and that there are consequences to every choice we make.

On a happier note church today was great and uplifting! Here are some cute pics of taytay and Nat's boys! Taytay received her first rose from Uncle Chon. She was super excited! She also got a valentines package from Daddy where her and Tyler got their own movie and goodies! They were super excited. Josh and I celebrated our V-day yesterday in Flagstaff. He treated me to a movie and dinner at Olive Garden! I loved it and plus gave me some money to buy me whatever I wanted. This has been our fifth V-day together!!! It gets better each time!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Taylor is so pretty in these pics. :)