Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Warm Weather = FUN

Today was such a nice day. It was nice and sunny! We decided to head outdoors and enjoy our surroundings. We found a sand dune.
Talon loving the outdoors.. Today he actually ate a big bowl of rice cereal!
The kids at the top of the sand dune! They were way excited!
The Begay Family
Taytay striking a pose... such a beautiful girl!
Josh got a hair cut yesterday and he simply does not like it. I guess to go with it, he decided to get some terminator glasses..heheheh

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Isn't it fun to be outside in the sun? Looks like you guys are having a great time! Love you

Nakki said...

I miss huge sand dunes in barefeet too...fly me out for Easter? Thanks! P.S. Tay Tay is such a cutie! & Josh...I like the cut! :)

Jess said...

Looks like you guys are always on the go, going on hikes and visiting places, that's great. We need to be more like that, now, if we can only find the time.