Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Yup! Today was my BIRTHDAY!
Actually my twin brother, Nelson's B-day too, who was MIA!
Taytay enjoying her lunch. It was super yummy! Thank you mom, nat, and dad for making the food. It was delicious!
Anaya shirt said it all...YUM!!!
And to my hot husband who planned the whole BBQ!! Thanks hon it was great!
My babes....Love them so much!
What??? No way.. they have their own can of DR. PEPPER!!! lol
Tyler is going through a phase....
A batman phase! He walked around in Walmart lookin like this the whole time we were there!!
This salad was simply good (literally) unlike the Pepsi next to it..lol! Thanks people I had so much fun!!! I simply can't believe it has been 30 years! I seriously had a fun in my 20's! Check it out:
20- Second year in college at the University of Arizona. (if I had pics I would post, but gee Brooke, Annie, and Andrea.. we had some good times, such good times)
21- I hope they call me on a mission!!! Called to Serve in the Micronesia Guam Mission... Yokwe Island Living....(I could seriously write a book about my first six months out)... I learned life long values in such a short amount of time..
22-Living in the Marshall Islands for 8 months... (finally learned marshallese and met my pwi pwi Andrea )...
23-said bye to the marshallese people..words cannot express the love I have for those people. My english has never been the same since.. Learning another language totally messed up my English... Oh and in December, met my husband at the airport.. (this was a great year)!!
24- Got married at the Mt. Timponogas Temple to my hubby- Josh Begay and spent the last two months prego...
25- Taylor was born in August! My first born! What an adventure that was for Josh and I!!
26-Had kid number two, Tyler Begay! We love you sonny boy!
27-28 Endless moving from Cali to Utah, Utah to Las Vegas, Vegas to Phoenix, Phoenix to SAn Antonio, San Antonio to Arizona and than Arizona to Utah...
29-Had baby number 3!! Talon you are such a delight... yay we are happy to have cont. having kids..hehehhe

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE 30'S OFFER ME OR WHAT I MAKE OF IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Sam and/or Monika said...

happy birthday tawnya!! the food looks yummy and you've made some great accomplishments! :)

Nick, Vee, Louise, and Ansel said...

Awesome awesome hope you had a wonderful Birthday sorry we didn't call we love you guys

Jess said...

Happy belated b-day Tawnya! Wow, you have accomplished a lot throughout your 20's.

Nakki said...

Wish I could of been there. The kids look like they're aging much quicker than you Tawn! So cute :)