Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Standing Tall

The month of May has been a busy one. We attended a few promotions and receptions already, but there are still plenty more to attend. Well, I forgot to mention that we now have a walker!! Talon has been walking for about four weeks now and is only ten months. He will be eleven months in a couple of days, but it sure is an odd sight to see this little body walking the halls.
Check out his skinny legs. I was a chunky baby with chunky legs..so I am assuming these are Josh legs.. (josh has skinny legs)hehehhe. I tease him about them legs...hehehe
He is such a cutie, especially with his smerk..
I love this pic!!
This one is cute too.. :O)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, already walking, that is cool! I wish Kaipo was. I think it would look funny in a cool way to see someone so little and young walk.

Nava_jo said...

Just cute a lil'walker! I love his smerk too, He seems to be growing up so fast.