Sunday, September 26, 2010

Garden Update

I love this picture! My mom took this photo with her phone and sent it to me! I have four keepers that tend the garden!! Excellent Job Kids! And man those winter squash are almost as big as them! Looks like the winter will be treating you guys well!!
I have to report that my garden is producing more veggies than I had initailly antiscipated!! Soon, we will need to be giving these yummy squash away for free...these little yellow things just don't stop growing.. Crazy!!
Again my mom has sent me some pictures of what they have been eating.. Looks like they are eating well!!
I love cherry tomatoes!! They are the best! The tomatoes are looking good too!
Ohh..yeah. I forgot to mention we had another garden in MV. Well, that one did not turn out as well. Don't know what happen, but its producing less. I did not plant as much like I did in Kayenta, considering we wouldn't be out there as much.
Tyler watering the plants! He loves this daily chore..well, when we were in Arizona!
I think this is a peach tree... we have six trees in this garden...(apples, peach, and pears).. They all are looking good!
Just me and my baby!! Enjoying our cruise to mv!
A pic of the garden!
Checking out the garden before we head to church!
I love my garden and soooo happy its producing veggies!!! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: