Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yay... I Found Old Pics!

About two years ago, taylor flooded our computer with water! It was such a sad day for me. I lost all the kids baby pictures and more! Arg,, just thinking about it makes me sad. I know I should of backed those pics up. A couple of days before the incident I bought a flash drive to save all the photos, but arg... I was too late!! So when I come across any old pics I try to take a copy. Well, these were a couple of pics I came across..enjoy!

On our way back from Denver Colorado. OUr last trip right before Tyler came!
Taylor's first Halloween!! So exciting and fun!

At the byu Wilkinson center!!


Louise and Taylor. :)


Prego with Tyler!!! I think we were in St. George visiting Vee and her family!


Tay with the grandparents!


Josh and the girls!

Ack... naked baby Tay!

Look at those cheeks! tay and auntie jo!

grandpa jo and tay!









3 comments:

njoseph said...

Look at how chunkie and cute Tay was. Want to bite dem cheeks already! :)

Jess said...

Awww, that really is sooo sad and completely awful to lose pics, one of my worst fears. I am SO sorry!! Well, at least you have some, right? I don't have very much of me from when I was a baby & little. Great pics.

Nakki said...

I love the ones with baby Tay and Wheeze. Just cute :)