I have always loved Halloween! I loved it when I was in elementary, loved it when I was in junior high, and even loved it in High School! And it just gets better! Now that I am a mom with three kids, I love it even more!!!

A couple of days ago the kids and I carved twelve pumpkins! Call us crazy, but we managed!! Well, I did! The kids had a super fun time, even cleaning up all the mess we made! Plus grandma Begay roasted the pumpkin seeds we managed to save!

Tay wanted a pic of her and her garden of pumpkins!! We made one for Josh, its labeled DAD! I don't know if you can see it, but its a small one, its to the right of taylor..(our left). Josh has been on a business trip and will not be home for a good four weeks!

This year taylor decided to be a witch!

Tyler a ninja!

These are prize winning pumpkins! Taylor's, which is the one to the left of us, won Most CREATIVE! And TYler, won MOST SILLIEST!! lol He wanted funky arms on his pumpkin!! This was held at the town's Halloween Fest!!

Taylor had a Halloween Party for her class! They were allowed to dress up! Here are some of her classmates!

Taytay excited for her Halloween Party and we are very much looking forward to trick or treating!
2 comments:
I LOVE the pic on the front porch with all the pumpkins!
Oh what fun! Taylor makes a great cute witch. Cute outfit. :)
Post a Comment