2010 will be one that will never be forgotten! Just saying! It was that unforgettable! LOL
It started with taylor losing her four front teeth and later being replaced by dentures! Its crazy what dentist can do these days! Although I have had my share of dentist visit where they had to glue the silly thing back in, due to tay and tyler knocking it out! To this day she has had about six plus visit just for that reason!
Another happy note was Talon was able to get rid of his spaghetti face! What i mean by that is his eczema. Ahh, it was sooooo bad. People would think he had just finished a bowl of spaghetti and that I had not cleaned his face. Thankfully, to some consistent lathering of lotion and a hint of steroid we were able to tame it. He has been eczema free for the last nine months! Yay!
This year I was able to fulfill a goal of mine that I had been yearning to do. I was able to plant a flourishing garden thanks to the LDS self-reliant program. I was super excited and was very willing to work hard and I did. With the help of Josh and the kids I titled the ground, set up the fence, set up the drip system, and etc...) I literally was outside for five to eight hours a day. I had the tan to prove it. In return I was rewarded with an abundance of veggies! I loved it and my family and extended family were able to taste of the yummies that came!
Oh, yeah! I finally got my Associate of Science degree. It took me more than ten years, but I am excited to say I have a degree of some kind. At first it was kind of embarrassing knowing it took me this long, but when it was said and done, I was really proud of myself and was happy to say I did it.
Josh spent the whole summer driving all over the rez, esp in the page, tuba area. He was able to reconnect with friends and family. He loved his census job! Not to mention is lunch breaks were at Lake Powell..lol We had our share of boats and lake powell.
Taylor and Tyler learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels and also ran and walked a three mile run/walk in Monument Valley!! I was super proud of them!
Talon started walking at ten months. Taylor and Tyler finished the FACE program! Tay graduated from preschool and is now in kindergarten. I've enjoyed her first program and cant wait to see many more. Oh, and taylor finished her first season of soccer and she was great!
Josh and I recieved our first calling in like three or so years and its to teach the sunday school for the 11-13yr olds. We love it!
I survived the month long AT&T training that Josh had to take part of in Atlanta, Georgia. I had to juggle, kids and my school all on my own. And I am happy to say it made me a better mother, student and wife. Not to mention I lost 6 plus pounds.
Just like any other family, we did have our trials and tribulations, but we came out on top and endured them well and I guess we are ready for more. What I love most about this year was we were able to learn from every trial and become a happier and stronger family!
No comments:
Post a Comment