Friday, April 1, 2011

A Bit Crafty!

So these past couple of days I have been a bit crafty! I really love those flower shirts that are in style!! I think it looks the cutest on kids and lucky me I have a little girl to try all these new fads on! I googled how to make flowers and this is what I came up with. This was my first attempt, but it's not my last
This was a quick ten min project, cause I did it by hand stitch, but with a machine, maybe only five mins.I bought two white shirts at a dollar each at walmart! I made the flowers with one shirt and left the other shirt as is. Than I just stitched the flowers on.
I love it! I probably need to stitch the flower more so its not so loose, but its great and all for the price of two dollars!
Tay being silly

1 comment:

Nakki said...

Its so cute Tawn! And such a cheap project (cheap as in inexpensive lol). You have a pretty girl! White looks good on her :)