This had to of been one of the best weekends ever!! First Josh started his four days off and that to me was a present itself. Oh, yeah April 11 is my birthday!!! Yay! I'm turning 31!! I'm okay turning 31 and I actually am embracing it although I might think otherwise when I turn 35!
To start off the weekend my mom called and said they were coming to visit, her and my sister! Yay!! So, Friday I waited for them all day! Oh, I forgot to tell you about my surprise! Josh got me a sewing machine and I love it!! I already sewed two dresses!!! My mom showed me the ropes of sewing, but a lot of it has been self-taught! It brings me real joy to be able to sew for my only girl, making summer dress and princess dresses!
It was so nice to be able to have my sister and mother with me. I did not realize how much I missed them until they were gettin ready to leave. We had tons of fun together! We went shopping together (ikea, walmart, joann's, etc). We cleaned together and and my mom bathed Talon in the kitchen sink.(lol) Nothing beats girl bonding time! My mom also bought me some patterns so I could sew my little heart out with some cute fabric. It seriously was one of the best gifts ever!! Plus, my sis let me use some of her mac makeup and cuddle with her boys!! This coming May I'll be heading to Az to welcome the new baby! That's my sis due date... ack, exciting!!!
Kimball and Taylor, only weeks apart!!
I love this bunch, but we are missing a few!!!
I just wish they could stay this small forever!!
Talon enjoyed half of his day with masoni!!

Oh, speaking of new babies, Josh sister, Vee, had her baby on the 10th of April, the day before mine!! Yay! I get to share a b-day!!
Isn't he darling!!! Here is a pic of Mahonri and his brother!!
They haven't decided on a name, but that's okay, no rush!
What a lady she is (Vee). She has had three out of her four babies at home. I think its such a beautiful thing. I was able to see some pics and its amazing how much more involved her partner (nick) takes part in the labor process. It really is a beautiful thing and if anything the bond between husband and wife is increased by 100 fold. :)

Of course with my new camera, I snapped away!

I still have not been able to take advantage of my free lessons on my camera!! It bums me out!! I need to!

Just hours from giving birth!
My sister and mother left Sunday morning! It was sad to see them go. We went to the native ward Sunday and had a good mtg. Afterwards we had lunch
My kiddos had a full weekend. They went swimming with their cousins, spent time with Jacob and anna, while mommy and daddy went to the temple. They went to byu and went bowling and went to the live show at the museum and touch a snake and other creatures... They tried catching chickens, went on the powered swings, and my goodness celebrated mom's b-day with cake and ice cream!!! So much fun and loving!
This is a look of pure joy!
fun fun
They caught the chicken strawberry!! It was a great weekend! It was so great I need to make another post about it, but this time about our temple experience. We completed my aunt and uncle temple work. It was amazing!
2 comments:
What a beautiful Sunday.
Cute! I love the pics with little Honri and baby :) Can't wait to meet him. You have beautiful kids and as always, grandpa Cheii has beautiful girls! Thanks for always posting pics Tawn! I love to know what I'm missing out on...I think ;)
Post a Comment