The kids and I were without Josh for one whole week! We sure missed him! I decided that it would be a good idea that the kids and I stayed in AZ and help my sis with the new baby! Initially, the plan was to stay for a month! But I had not realized that summer school had started and all of tay and ty's cousins would be gone most of the day and that would not be fun for either of them. Therefore my one month visit turned into a one week visit. And another major reason was Josh uncle passed away. So back to Page it was, but before leaving K-town we toured Monument Valley!
The kids clung to dad all day, esp Talon! That little man missed his DAD so much.
I missed my man too! A week is just tooooo long.
I love taking my kids to MV and Gouldings. Growing up I visited these places a dozen of times and I am super happy my kiddos are able to reap the beauty as well!
This little man is now 23 months!!! His 2nd B-day is coming up! We are excited!! He's communicating at a rapid pace and he loves being out doors, plus this guy is super fast!!! He runs every where!
I guess everyone's B-day's are coming up!! Tyler will be five this July!! He's super excited to go to school!! That's all he talks about!
Tay will be turning 6 this Aug.
Even though our visit was cut short we had fun! We had fun at the flea market, eating snow cones, eating a hot tamale, running at the track, and playing at the elementary park!! And most of all being around cousins and baby Jacob!
2 comments:
Wow. Ty's already school age? They grow up so fast! Again, love the photos!
P.S. Josh is a good dad :)
Post a Comment