So, we bought Taylor a two dollar Justin Bieber T-shirt. Mainly because it was just two dollars and also because she knows a Justin Bieber song, thanks to Auntie Naco who introduced her to one of his songs"eeny meemy"! It's a cute song. She has been singing this song every chance she gets. Well, I'm not one who encourages the Teen Bopper Vibe, but it looks like she has the idea. So I figure I needed to provide some guidance and explain my point of view, before the world does it for her (which is something I don't agree with).
Here she is with her Justin Bieber T-shirt! It was Castle Dale Days and we gladly celebrated together! There were tons of games, slides, candy, BBQ, etc.... We had a great time!
There was one event Taylor was especially excited about! The dunk machine. LOL Taylor was so excited and she wanted to be dunked in the water! So she got in line and Tyler followed!
Here she is awaiting her fall! The kids started to chant, "Dunk Justin Bieber"!!! The first three people weren't able to hit the target, so Taylor's anticipated dunk was taking a bit longer! I just remember the kids yelling, "Dunk Justin Bieber!!!--- I guess due to her wearing a Justin Bieber shirt!" And when she finally got dunked, kids cheered...LOL!!
This is she after the dunk! The water was colded and deep!
After that we enjoyed other activities and of course it involved water!
We had a lot of fun!! Thank you Castle Dale for the food, games, and free swimming!
Next year we hope to take part in the kids rodeo! I would love to see our kiddos hanging on to a sheep for dear life, or see them chasing the winning chicken!!!
1 comment:
Ha! Looks like so much fun. I used to love being dunked to..."eenie meenie mine mo..." JB!
Post a Comment