This morning Taylor and Tyler got up and got ready to help grandma with story time! The local library had asked Grandma to do a story time on the Navajo culture! The kids were very excited!
Tyler did not want Taylor sitting to close to her! He was not happy, but Tay did not mind and sat there and smiled looking pretty...lol
A tiny smile peaking through..
I thought this was a perfect opportunity to dress up, since we did not get to dress up at Family Reunion, due to the wind blowing us out!
3 comments:
They look adorable! Brings back memories for me when my mom would dress us up in out Traditional Navajo dresses for experiences like this!Your kids are beautiful :)
Tawn,... you're killing me with all these pictures of your beautiful kids. Your daughter is breath-taking. Seriously. I am positive I have to do a painting of her. I loved these new pics with them dressed traditionally. Just amazing. And your boys are soooo cute!!! I just love your family. :) luv, Chels-
Love these pics! Tay Tay's so pretty! Love her outfit too. I need a shirt that color. They kids look great. I would have liked to attend that story time :)
Post a Comment