Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

4th of July has always been a big thing for my family,esp when I was a kid! My parents would take us to Tell-ride and we would have a huge family camp out! It was super fun!. Well, when I married my hubby that kind of changed (a teeny bit).

I was introduced to the Begay Navajo Taco's!!! This business has been going on for more than twenty years and the people of Emery, Carbon, etc... Love it and so do I! So every fourth of July for the past five years Josh and our kids have celebrated 4th of July serving others with Navajo Taco's ! It really has been a treat having this opportunity to make these taco's!
So, usually on this day our day begins with a yummy breakfast!
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Begay!!!
Kids are already up and about playing with crazy toys they eye at the other booths!
Yosea enjoying her time and snack!
It really is a crazy hectic busy day!! These kids of ours really are troopers to withstand the craziness we add to their day! Here we are closing up shop! We had a nice rainstorm aided in our behalf. Its usually super hot, so the rain was refreshing!
Tay having a good time!
We had some cute sparkly things added to her hair! We will see how long that will last!
This yoyo belongs to my hubby sister! This is her first reaction when she see's my camera, but with a few tickles, she reveals THIS....
a CUTE smile!
This is yoyo sister, Allea, and this is usually her standard pose,,, but again with a few tickles... out come this!....
Isn't this cute!
Well, we survived our Taco selling at Heritage Days and after all the cleaning and what not we finally can enjoy the local fireworks!

Talon scared of the loud noises...lol
I'm still trying to find the best setting on my camera for fireworks... so far not successful!
The kids loved every minute of the show!
Tay in awhhhhh!
This is one of my favorite pics! We had a lovely, successful 4th of July!! I hope everyone else did too!

1 comment:

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

love the 4th of july posts =) i found this site which is helpful when taking pics of fireworks =)

http://www.theidearoom.net/2011/06/5-tips-for-photographing-fireworks-this-4th-of-july.html