It was a visit tooo short! But we were thankful Josh/Daddy could come visit! We spent every minute with him! We sure missed him! Hopefully, his next visit we can leave with him.
Josh walked the kiddos out to the bus stop! It was a bitter-sweet moment. It was a cute site watching them walk hand in hand to the bus stop, but sad that they would not see their daddy when they got home. Just a couple more weeks more and we will all be in Logan. I was told that I should enjoy my time with my family here in Ktown and I feel that's exactly what were doing. The kids and I enjoy the track, the playgrounds, and just our surrounding of cousins.
I was really worried about Tyler's kindergarten experience, but it looks like he is loving it! He learning lots and I have noticed! He's now the first one to fall asleep and I also catch him singing a number song and its a cute song. He learning lots and I'm grateful he likes it!
The kiddos waiting for their bus!
The kiddos giving daddy one more big hug before he leaves. Until next time, we miss ya and love ya tons!!!




1 comment:
I was sad to leave, it was a really long trip back. What cute kids that's for sure!
Post a Comment