Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jacob's First Laugh Party

We celebrated Jacob's First Laugh today! My mom did a good job with cooking and getting the party together. I tried to help where ever I could. The night before I ended up at the ER due to Talon being super sick. But no worries, I the worst has passed!
Jacob is super adorable! Guess who made him laugh for the first time! My mother! My mom squealed when she first made him laugh.  It was a fun sight to see!
We had family and friends come on over! The kids had a dandy time because they ate a lot of sweet..LOL Jacob was super good and he stayed up for most of the party!
Here the basket and salt my mom used!
This pic reminds me of nats baby pics! They look so so so much a like!
Pround Grandma! My mom made some yummy corn stew!
Jacob meeting his cousins!
The kiddos gettin their grub on!
A quick cake my mom pulled together!
Kimball !
Grandpa receiving salt from Jacob!
We love you Jacob and have enjoyed your sweet innocent spirit!
Nels girls came down for the occasion! My mom and Angel stayed up until four in the morning talking! My mom misses these girls so much and man did they update grandma on everything they were doing! It was such a fun sight to watch!
My cousin Toni's little girls! Such cuties!
Kim and Tyty chillin and relaxzin!

1 comment:

JBizzle said...

Gees looks like you all ate like kings and party rocking in the house tonight! I really missed out!