We missed Josh so much we decided to have a Sunday visit! The kids and I packed up early and headed out to Moab! And to our surprise not only did we see Josh, but Grandma and Grandpa Begay! The kids were super excited! They ran to Josh and gave him a quick hug and for the rest of the day they hung close to Grandma and Grandpa..LOL! We could easily be replaced!
We decided to head to Arches National Park! I hadn't been there, so we decided that it would be fun!
Glad we did! The rocks were amazing and we had fun on our little hike!

We did not make it to the Arch!! We did not have enough time and we weren't that prepared to take a longer hike with the kiddos! Hopefully next time! It was a perfect day to hike! Not so hot with a slight over cast!
My cutie posing..
The kids had a great time with their dad! It was a visit tooooo short. We spend about six hours with him, but gee it flew by so fast. After our hike we all got some ice cream and Josh fixed Tyler's bike. He's tire got flat and I figure Josh could change it, instead of me. I'm missing my hubby's mad skills.
Talon thought planking on every rock was fun! LOL!
I think all the kids have grown since grandma and grandpa Begay had lost seen them.
I think Grandma Begay did a great job taking our family pics!
This one is my favorite! I think its that time again to get our family pics taken! Its always a good excuse to buy some new outfits!
I have missed my other half so much, esp. when all the kiddos get home and we are eating dinner. Its just not the same without him! We were so happy Josh planned this surprise visit! We can't wait to be with daddy soon!! yay! We had a great Sunday visit!









1 comment:
Ahhh, you guys are lookin good!! Had to laugh at Josh and Talons smiles bc they smile the same big cheesy smile! LOL!! Miss you guys. Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment