Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for St. George

Josh and our little Crew were sooooo soooo excited to get out of Logan and come to the land of the warm!! St. George was sweet! We would of loved to have stayed longer, but work was mandatory. Black Friday was the reason why we had to leave back to Logan so early. Josh had mandatory work. Here are some little highlights of our short Thanksgiving trip to St. George.
We were cruising through Castle Dale on our way to St. George when we spotted a camel.  It was the oddest thing ever.  The kids were checking out all the cows and stuff and look who was among the bunch! A CAMEL!!.  The other day my sis in-law mentioned to the family she saw a camel too.  Everyone thought she was crazy..lol, we now have proof she's not. 
We get to St. George and we were greeted by this little stud.  Isn't he a cutie.  He's the baby of the family!! We don't get to see Gabe as much because he lives in Canada with his family, so this was a special treat! The Grandparents were gracious enough to rent a condo so we could hang out, chill, eat, sleep, and have lots of fun together as a family
One of the amenities at the condo was a pool place! The kiddos were super excited to swim in November and not freeze.  I was super excited too, because that evening the girls and I went and watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 and we loved it!! I serious could not stop laughing at Jojo and Naco. They were sillies! They both have not read the twilight series, so when Naco belted out a loud scream when the bed broke in the scene, I could not contain myself.. I seriously could of peed my pants.  
The kiddos still trying to recover from their long day before.  They just all woke up not so long ago. 
We love the Peterson tribe.  My kids love their cousins so so much. They talk non-stop about them when they know they are gonna see them.  They want to buy gifts for them and just hang out with them.  It's a fun sight to watch! Thanks Peterson's for the Christmas card!! Its AWESOME!
Josh and Jacob doing what they do best, playing with their toys. I've learned to love it as well.  I mean how can you not love an iphone, and ipad, an imac etcc..
This little stud was a fun sight to watch.  Josh and I and the kids decided to take a bike ride.  We found some hills not to far from the condo.  Mahonri showed us his skills.  
Taytay did too.  There were some hills the kids could ride up and down. They had tons of fun.  Don't ask me why Taylor is wearing a turtle neck, tights, and boots in ST. GEORGE!! I was just so use to the kids dressing warm, I forgot St. George was WARM! My poor kids had to wear jeans and sweaters..lol
Talon taking a swing at Mahonri bike.
Louise and Taylor hanging out.
Cute girls!
Louise knows how to braid hair.  Taylor is now determined to learn!
Thanksgiving was super nice. We had it at Nick's family place.  It was nice and the kids had fun jumping on the tramp and running around.  

The food was divine! We filled our bellies and went back to the condo and tried to relax, but we had to pack up and head back to Logan and that's what we did!! But, when we got to Provo, we hit the black Friday deals at Target and walmart!! Craziness I tell ya.  This was my first time ever to wait in line and shop at the wee hours of the night. We made it to logan around 3 and what did I do, continue to shop at the  mall, kmart, kholes, and Jc Pennies!! I made it back into the house at 6am and sleep until like ten.  

No comments: