We ended up have a four day weekend! The kids ditched school Friday and Monday and of course the reasons were all legitimate!! We were able to hang with Family!!! The Peterson's are visiting from Canada, anyone who was lucky to hang with them, had a great time!! My kiddos and their kiddos are about the same age, so it's super fun for my kiddos!! Well, since Josh recently got his video camera thing, he wanted to test it out on the kids and check our their 4-wheeling skills!! Well, actually more like Louise, cause she was the only one we trust driving it by herself. Tay and Ty get too excited and like to punch the gas hard, which really is not too safe.
I love my camera and I of course snapped away!! I some times wish my mom and dad took pics of my brother and I on our 3-wheeler!!
Josh putting the camera on Louise!
Mahonri and Talon hung out in Grandpa's truck!
Bigger kids hung out in the back of Grandpa's truck.
Everyone waiting for their turn to get on the brum brum.
boys being boys
Tyler waiting for his turn!
My favorite shot of Louise and Ansel!! So fun!
Tay sitting on the tail gate!
The kids had a fun time out in Grandpa's field!!
This was my best attempt at getting a grandkid shot!! We are missing Gabe, Yosea, and Allea!
Our little stinkers! :)
How did I manage to get a group shot??? I have no idea, because the whole time they were itching to run away!
Josh giving the younger ones a ride!
Can you tell.....
they were having tons and tons of fun! Josh too! We had a lot of fun in Castle Dale!! Its another place we call home, aside from Ktown, the rez!! One day we will find ourselves back in a small town raising our family! The pics below are of Josh trip to Farmington with the kids! I jumped in with my mom and hung out with my sissy and mom all day!


No comments:
Post a Comment