Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick Update

We moved from Logan and Josh is living in Page, while the kids and I are living with my brother back in Ktown.  We are super excited about this move and can't wait to find a place to live in Page, AZ! There have been so many changes, its hard to post in one paragraph. Well, the kids finished their last two weeks here in Ktown.  It was super fun for them. Tyler was able to have two weeks of swim classes, hang with cousins, get T-shirts from school, along with back packs, have field day, etc... They had a fun two weeks.  Well, they will only be getting two weeks off and than back to summer school.  The kids have excelled in reading, but have fallen behind in math. So that's what they will be concentrating on this summer.  We have only been here a little over two weeks and oddly I was able to get a church calling, which is, Primary President.. Ack!!  I happily accepted, but worry my six weeks are way to short to have such a big calling.  I feel bad they will have to recall someone in such a short amount of time, but I find comfort knowing it was calling from the Lord! He knows whats best! Aside from that and me not knowing anything about Primary, life is busy.  I'm helping my brother with his garden, my belly is getting bigger, and Josh is gone for the next six weeks in class studying! So far this is our crazy life and I hope to update my blog with pictures and what not, but not having internet in the home makes it a wee bit hard.

1 comment:

Cherisse said...

Good luck with everything! The lord knows all we can do! Your amazing!