Today was our families last Sunday in Kayenta! The kids and I are really gonna miss this place, especially because this is where we get to see my brother's family! Most of the time we sit together and the kids get to go to Primary with their cousins and sadly I think it will be a long while before that happens again. I am so proud of my brother. He has made some fantastic life changing decisions for himself and his family and they are all for the better! I couldn't be more proud and happy for him. I know his girls love him to pieces and I know they are learning lots about the church, life, and family.
The week before I informed the Bishop that we were leaving soon and that my calling as Primary President would need to come to an end. I think I did an okay job as a temporary filler..lol. I learned tons in my short weeks I had my calling. I quickly found out the being Primary President, I literally was in charge of every child and their progress. I learned that it takes a whole lot of support of others and those willing to serve to be able to have a working primary. I learned that teachers and helpers of the Primary are extremely reliant on the Primary Presidency. When we are excited and hopeful, they are too about their calling. It takes heaps of effort and training on my part to keep the Primary moving along because I realized once my efforts stop, everyone else tends to slow down too.
There is a lot of work that needs to be done, here on the Navajo reservation. I learned quickly that the people are needed and help is needed all the time. In Logan we did not have a calling for a good four months or so and when Josh did get one, it was because he requested it. In Page, I'm pretty sure we will be put to work ASAP! Which is Great!
These are the grandchildren of Allen and Patsy Parrish! We are missing the two younger boys ( Jacob and Amaru), but these are the oldest of the bunch and how AWESOME it is to know they all attended church this day!
Well, I guess despite our last day in church, I took a pic of myself at 30 weeks, I'm guessing. Time is moving along and my babes is super active. I feel him moving all the time! I don't think I am as big as I was with the last two, but I sure can feel everything. My body is achy and slow.. LOL. I blame it on the age.
My brother edited these pictures. I thought they are were awesome, so I am posting them!
Taylor was super excited that church was over because this meant we were gonna celebrate her birthday! Can you tell by her smile! Luv these kitties so so much!
Since being here I have had the opportunity to watch them in action. I have seen their temperament and attitudes. Each of them love their parents so much and they all rely on each others siblings. They are such a cute loving bunch. I have been lucky to see and feel of their spirits. Heavenly Father is so right, they are all so precious, innocent and loving. If only us adults can be more like them!

No comments:
Post a Comment