Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Family Reunion for tawn and the kids??????

Well, the kids and I are hoping we can make it to the family reunion. Josh made a goal today and said if he sells seven this week, than we (the kids and I) can go. So cross your fingers cause thats what we are shooting for. The possibility or even attempting to board an airplane with two toddlers is a bit distressing. If any of you have meet my kids, you know what i mean..so much energy in such little bodies. So, in the mean time I am thinking of ideas to calm my two little ones for this upcoming experience... i am thinking i take a late flight.. so they totally miss the whole experience.. right now that sounds like the way to go.. but on the other hand i think taytay and tyler would be way over joyed knowing they are actually on an airplane considering they yell out airplane every time they see one... i don't know.. we will see.. here are some more pics of the little ones enjoying their swim-time.. tay tay has become quite a fish herself. She now swims all by herself with only the help of her floaties.. we are quite happy for her accomplishment.. esp me.. i love swimming and always wanted my kids to enjoy it too...

taylor in training and loving it

enjoying the water

1 comment:

Jenn Mize said...

Hey, so good to hear from you. Your family is so cute! I don't have a gmail account, but my hotmail is jenn_mize@hotmail.com.