Family

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Mother's Day Celebration!!!





Well, this mother's day we had lots of fun! It was especially nice to have Josh with us the WHOLE day. That was my mother's day gift.. lol The kids and I had lots of fun hanging with daddy. Here are a couple of pics we took that day.. enjoy.(josh and the kids singing ring a-round rosies, taytay loves to fly, josh and the kids having fun, and taytay with mother day treats after church). Oh we also had the opportunity to talk to Elder Begay ( josh brother) who is currently serving in the Tulsa Oklahoma Mission. What a joy it was to hear that he was doing well and working hard. He also was able to talk to taylor, but unfortunately she could not remember him. She kept saying. "who is uncle jacob?" Well before jacob left on his mission we were able to live with him for a couple of months, so we were all surprised she could not remember him.. So, we decided we better put a picture book together that has all of her and jacobs fun times together, so when Christmas rolls around,, she will be able to remember him. Well, mother's day was awesome. Its all i hoped for and more.. I'm grateful for my kids and so happy to be their mother.
Posted by Josh and Tawnya Begay at 9:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Josh and Tawnya Begay
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • My Father's Story
    The other day my kids came back from school and asked Josh and I "Are we Navajo?"  I looked at Josh and he looked at me with both ...
  • Logan Temple
    It's been a little over a week since we've been here in Logan and we still have tons and tons of boxes that I have not unpacked! Eve...
  • It's Fun To Be A Girl!!
    So I have to admit I am a bit baby hungry! Can you guess what gender I wourd apreciate! lol Well, since it seems everyone around me seems t...
  • Countless blessings Since Day 1
    Josh has been working for NGS for about a year and a half! it has been GREAT!! It has been great in a since that He's providing for all ...
  • Hunters baby blessing
  • Gilbert Temple Open House
    On Valentines day the kids and I went to the Gilbert Temple Open House! 
  • Tyler's baptism
  • Wedding, Baptism, and Food
    Today was a big day for Kirstie and my twin brother Nelson! They were married at the LDS Chapel in Kayenta, AZ. And quickly after the marria...
  • A Seed That's Been Planted
    This is my dad with his mother, his brother Gene, and the two ward missionaries (I think), but they were missionaries out in Promise Rock,Ar...
  • Boy #4 is on the way!!!!
    Boy number 4 is on his way and we are super excited! I've often thought of how many boys I would be blessed with and also girls.  I wa...

Family and Friends

  • David, Jenn,Tucker and Bailey
    Snow Day
    8 years ago
  • Sam and Monica
    finding myself
    10 years ago
  • BJ and Dallas
    Blessed
    10 years ago
  • Schramm Family
    Summer!!
    11 years ago
  • Hailey
    10 weeks
    12 years ago
  • The Humble Bungalow
    Valentine Fever
    12 years ago
  • Can't hear U over my Thoughts
    Presents from the Kids.
    12 years ago
  • The Strickland Family
    New blog...
    13 years ago
  • Rocky and Chels
    Ok... almost caught up with year 2011 December!
    14 years ago
  • The Rhees's
    Cherry Blossoms and More Cherry Blossoms
    14 years ago
  • MJ
    Eight years and counting...
    14 years ago
  • Navajo Times....with the Peterson Family
    14 years ago
  • The Halliday's
    Gali's 3rd grade pictures
    14 years ago
  • Collins
    Little Ninja's!!
    15 years ago
  • Natawee
    A whole new world for me!
    16 years ago
  • Crystal and Gaylon
  • Irina and Fred
  • Jensen's
  • Fisher's
  • Blogger: Sign in
  • Melissa
  • Blogger: Sign in
  • Dezi
  • Life is an occasion... Rise to it
  • Holt's
  • McKette

Blog Archive

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.