Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Michele Reyes Photography!!

Well, I came upon this websight and fell in love with her pictures. I have two kids and I think for many of us we just don't have the means or talent to take quality pictures of our kids.. or maybe we just simply love to have someone else take them. If your like me, I love having classic and amazing pictures of my kids hanging on my walls and also its just simply fun to be able to send to family and friends. It does get a bit expensive ordering tons and tons so that family and friends could enjoy, but this is the thing I am most excited to tell you. You can print as many as you want for just one simple cost..you get to pick the best 25-30 shots and have it be put on a cd and you have the privilege of printing as much as you want. Check out her website and blog for more accurate pricing and learn more about her style and techniques. She lives in Provo,Ut but I think it worth the effort to travel (that is if you don't live in her area). Her website is michelereyes.com and her blog is michelereyes.blogspot.com. Its awesome.. check it out..!!

No comments: