Friday, May 23, 2008

NewToys!!

Yesterday we went shoppping. It was a big deal for the kids cause it was unexplored territory for the kids considering they are usually confined to our apartment or the swimming pool.( one of the downers of moving to a new area.. just to scary to go out walking without your husband). Well, the kids and I headed out and and grabbed some needed things and some new toys in hopes of adding more playtime and activity time in our little domain. So here are some of the things they picked out.


Tyler picked out a 97 cent hotrod car. He is currently in the stage of making all kinds of noises and sounds or maybe thats just him being a boy. Well, last Sunday at church I went to go check up on taylor and tyler in nursery. As I was turning the last corner I could hear someone making truck noises. I instantly recognized that is was my child cause I recognized his vrooms and brummms I couldn't help but laugh because it was loud enough for anybody who was walking by to hear it. I giggled inside even more and this may sound a bit corney, but awhhh. was I even more thankful to be a mommy and so happy to have my kids. Well, back to his hotrod. With each new hotrod he picks he tends to keep it by his side for a couple of days. Seriously, he eats and sleeps with it. He never lets go. i think its cute.

So since taylor loves swimming and it is one of the biggest things we do here as a family we thought we buy her a swim toy. She ended up picking out this big lobster. She was so excited to play with it. So, when we got home she quickly changed into her bathing suit and we were off in minutes. I tend to get excited with them when they get new toys. So we had fun in the pool.

No comments: