
Today my Taylor has been hilarious and ohhh so precious. Only a two year old could understand her thoughts and actions or maybe just someone at her level of innocence and purity. Well, today she was playing and she accidentally ran over her plastic baseball bat. She quickly picked it up and started to blow on it. I asked her, "Tay tay what are you doing?" She said I am trying to fix it. I kind of laughed to myself and then she said, ' I'm trying to blow it back up!" After about three minutes of trying to blow it back up she gave me the bat. I fixed it and she happily yelled "Wow mommy, you blew it up!!" Well, usually when she say things that are not grammatically correct I usually correct her. But not this time I did not want to. Its moments like those that make me love her more and appreciate her more. Well, not too long after that incident she was yelling for me. I ran to where she was and she showed me a small ant on the window seal. Ok call me a bad mom, but without hesitation I smashed it with one finger. Ask me why I did that, I have no idea.. it was a natural reaction. Taylor yelled out, "Oh my goodness mom!! Your crazy!!! Please blow it back up!" Tell it your sorry, tell it your sorry!" What was a mother to do. So I told her, "honey mommy killed the ant. I am so sorry for doing that". Well, she walked away and said, "It ok, you said sorry." OH,, my taytay. I guess mommy still needs lots of learning. I love my kids and grateful for days like these.
1 comment:
Kids have the BIGGEST imaginations don't they. THat is so cute that she thinks if you blow it up its all better. I love it.
Post a Comment