
1. He's very handsome and tall, considering he is full-blooded Navajo. I don't know that many tall Navajo's.
2. He Loves Musicals.. he knows the Newis by heart and many more..
3. He loves basketball and I love him even more because he thinks he's THE BEST (when he was younger he would write joshbegay #23 the best on every paper he signed)still to this day I know he has to refrain himself..lol
4. He can dance and makes me look good.
5. He loves to laugh and joke.. never a dull moment
6. He can play with our kids for hours and hours
7. He can outrun dogs... he has survived at least ten attacks..
8. An Awesome sales person ( to flee from three attacking dogs my hubby jumped a huge fence and fell into a yard where lived a huge pitbull.. the owner happened to see this crazy event transpire and saved my hubby from being chewed alive..there on the ground my hubby hurting from back spasm sold a security alarm to this man.. yeah.. he's legit like that.. lol (true story).. I guess that's why he says he's the best..
9. He asks me to make cookies for him almost every night. ( I have now bartered with him and said only two or three days out of the week).
10. He lets me exercise in the morning while he watches the kids.
11. He still loves me considering I gained weight.
12. He treats me like a princess
13. He can watch a whole movie and run on the treadmil the whole time ( you would not think that considering his frame)
14. He gets along with mostly everyone
15. He has ideas and dreams.. for example he wants to be a poet and hunt for pirates
16. He likes adventure and outdoor stuff..he skies, he bikes, he swims, he runs, he hikes
17. A boy scout (thats why when we got our ride stuck in mud out in nowhere and ended up taking a unexpected camping trip.. I had no worries..lol)
18. A return lds missionary, served in the Sao Palo mission.. therefore speaks Portuguese (teaches our kids their second language)
19. He knows how to work a tractor and can work hard in the field if he wants to (as long as he has a four tractor or anything with wheels.. says walking can be a bit tiresome..)
20. Can spend thousands in REI..( has not happened yet.. maybe a couple hundred.. but I know one day he will get by me).
21. Always wants me to have what he has.. ex. he bought an REI bag and some chacos, but first he made sure he had enough for me too ( I usually get a different color). So we kind of sport the same stuff.
22. He often buys a 44oz and eventually gets them for free.. (cause all the workers get to know him and gives it to him for free).
We truly are total opposites, I'm like peanut butter ( plain and simple) and he's like the jelly ( sweet and yummy).. but when put together we fit ( a great combination).. lol (something josh would say)..
2 comments:
THIS POST CRACKED ME UP...so true to life. And I like how he's rubbing off on you...great final comment:)
YOU GUYS FIT LIKE A GLOVE! JOSH HAS ALMOST MADE ME LAUGH AND TAWNYA YOU SOUND AWSOME.....IM GLAD YOU HAVE GOT A HOLD OF HIM. YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE!
HAUVALA
Post a Comment