About a week ago I was informed about the famous Twilight Series, by Stephenie Meyer. So, yesterday I got the book and I am about 3/4 finish. Yeah, I couldn't put the book down. Josh encouraged me to spend time alone with just me and the book and that allowed me to read as much as I could in my two hour frame. Its only been a day and I am already excited to read the next book. Lately I picked up reading for my own personal time when the kids are fast asleep for their nap. So far I've finished reading books like Supernanny, Embraced By The Light, and Raising Baby Green. I guess just a little self-help information for me. I've enjoyed this new past time and am just so happy I can enjoy it with no added expense. Thankfully here in San Antonio the nearest library is less than ten minutes away. This past week I also decided to use baking soda more often in my daily routine of cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, and the laundry instead of the common household cleaning stuff. Plus, I decided to use coconut oil in hopes of helping Tylers dry skin. Plus I figure it must be some awesome stuff cause when I was in the Marshall Islands the local islanders contributed their shiny healthy hair, skin, and the list goes on and on to this oil. I can recall one time when my companion and I were out and about and found out one of our investigators was in labor. We quickly rushed there to extend our helping hands but was quickly informed to not worry cause they had their coconut oil. We offered towels, water, whatever, but they politely declined and said we just need our coconut oil. I guess not only is it great for skin protection but also great for medicine. So, hopefully you don't have to be an islander to reap the benefits of what coconut oil can do. Plus I now want to have plants in my home so it can eat up all the bad air. Obviously I am picking up on this green living thing, i guess i just figure Why not try??? There's nothing to lose.. plus in return your helping the planet and environment and most importantly us.. cause all in all we benefit from each other..
This past weekend Josh, the kids and I were finally able to catch a movie. We decided on Iron Man. It was a great pick!! It entertained the kids and they were in awhhhhhhh.... the whole time. They had fun making all the funny noises and Josh and I enjoyed it too. We did not have to worry about keeping quiet or chasing our kids all over. And the best part was Taylor thanked us for taking her to watch a movie. She's growing up so fast and at times its heartbreaking knowing she won't be small forever. But I do try to cherish these moments and take it all in. Over all we had a great weekend. Plus we were able to enjoy cosco pizza and their polish dog.. yum yum.. oh ps if any of you have any book recommendations please do tell..
No comments:
Post a Comment