

This past Sunday the kids and I were able to go to the local library. We picked out tons of books. I want my kids to have a deep love for books. I remember reading somewhere ( I don't know if it was a talk or what) but it mentioned something about reading to our kids and helping them develop a love for reading because eventually that will also help in teaching them to love reading the Book of Mormon. I loved that concept and decided I would embark on it. I haven't had any problems with story time. My kids tend to give me books to read to them throughout the day. Its a never ending process. At times it tends to get a bit tiresome but oh well, its worth it. Oh, if any of you have any recommendations on awesome books.. please do tell.. we would love to read it..
2 comments:
Anything by Jolly Roger Bradfield - a little long for young kids - but great pictures and fun, imaginative stories!
I love your kids!
Post a Comment