Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Baby Is Two!

Yesterday was Tyler second birthday!! We decided that we would celebrate taylor and tyler's b-day together when taylor turned three and that will be in a couple of weeks. Although we still made tyler feel special. Josh gave him lucky charms for breakfast( I usually don't let them eat sugar-cereal), so that was a big treat for him. We took him to target to pick out a toy. He ended up getting a bubble gun and it being so cheap taytay got one too.. I thought it would be fun they have bubble wars together. So all afternoon they were on the balcony flooding the air with bubbles. I couldn't believe how much bubbles that little gun was producing. They had themselves a blast!!! I also took them swimming and again that was a bigger treat cause lately I have been so tired (lazy) to take them swimming. Tyler learned a new trick too. He learned how to jump in the pool from the side. He had himself lots and lots of fun!!! I can't believe my baby is two. He has grown into such a cute little boy. Josh and I are so grateful Heavenly Father allowed us to be his parents. We love him so much and so does taytay (tyler's wrestling buddy). Oh, yeah.. taylor got kicked out of nursery this past Sunday because they would not stop wrestling together and the teacher did not know how to make them stop, so they decided taylor had to leave for a bit. I couldn't help but laugh, because they do this all the time at home esp. with Josh. Usually no one gets hurt, but they sure have lots of fun and lots of giggling is involved. I have to say my kids are good. What ever Josh taught them, they are good at it. Seriously they tumble and whatever trying to pin one another down. And both of them are fast!! My taytay.. what is a mother to do.. can you picture her wresting with a pretty cute dress on and not caring what everyone is thinking cause both my kids are zoned in on pinning one another. I love my kids.. they are crazy, but that's why I love them even more!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuzz up Tawn! Both of your babies are 2......WOW! Kiss em fo me and tell TyTy Happy B-Day!

Nava_jo said...

Happy Birthday my lil'nephew :) We love you!!! Wrestling is a Begay tradition. I be many memories of all of kids wrestling our dad outside on the grass. It was a blast :)

Jenn Mize said...

That is so cute that they wrestle! I want my kids to be close enough in age and in relationship that they enjoy wrestling and playing with each other. I think it's the cutest thing in the world. :)

Nakki said...

Poor Josh. He has to wrestle people smaller than him just to win? Ha,ha...I can still pin him before he catches his breath!!! Watch out! ;)