Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out of Service

Okay so we no longer get the internet..unfortunately due to our kids destroying our laptop. Taylor poured cups of water over it and its burned out. Its beyond prepare.. but the apt. complex we live in has a computer room avaliable for our use. But until we can buy another one I think my blogs will slow down quite a bit. I will try to put pictures up.. but that is until I get around to it. We are doing well. Lately it has been raining like mad, but I like it. Its nice a refreshing.

2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Oh no! My laptop and I are buddies. I bet loosing the Laptop is like loosing a good friend. Thats junk. At least you can check up with the Apartment computers. So where are you guys headed after the "selling" season?

Nakki said...

That Tay Tay! Poor laptop ): SELL,, SELL, SELL Josh! Laptops are STAPLE nowadays!!!