Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day One With Grandma and Grandpa Part One

It has been about six months since we've seen grandma and grandpa begay.. a visit long over due. We were all excited to see them esp.. being able to help them sell Navajo Taco's. When we arrived we quickly made ourselves a taco and ate it. It sure was yummy. I love navajo taco's esp. if you haven't had it for over eight months or so. We are excited to be able to visit with grandma and grandpa.



selling taco's in josh hometown.. castle dale, utah

josh eating lamb.. there also was a booth selling lambfry..

The kids happy to see grandma and grandpa


enjoying the playgym

Taylor on the slide

Tyler was so hot he laid down on the cool concrete..lol




Josh and tyler helping out

Tyler and Taylor chilling in the camper watching a movie!

2 comments:

Nakki said...

Ty's so tall! He's growing, growing up so fast! I swear it hasn't been that long either...

Tyler said...

how can you guys go to Castle Dale and not tell us? I hope you had a lot of fun. I hear you are in Arizona now. At least that was last week by now you are probably back in Cali.