Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dress Up!!!

The kids are having themselves a ball. Right now at my mother's house we have Angel, Taylor, Tyler and Kimball. At times it can get a bit crazy, but today we decided to breakout the customs and have ourselves a dressup party. While we were in Phoenix we were able to visit some family on Josh side. I am so bad with names, but I believe her name is Ava. Well, she has two girls of her own and they too enjoyed dressing up and stuff. Well, Ava surprised Taylor with two princess dresses. One was a bit too big, but the other was perfect. I guess the dresses did not fit her girls anymore and Taylor was lucky enough to get them. Here are just a couple of pics of the little ones having some fun..







Kimball doing his batman poses!!!!


Angel was ariel and taylor was snow white...

This is an AWESOME pic of kimball... he sure has batman down..!!!

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Kimbals batman poses are AWESOME!! Nat should be proud of him. Isn't it SOOO nice to be home with family?

Yea and your right It was Ava you visited and I'm sure she had cool stuff for TayTay! Looks like tons of fun!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Finally I get to see your blog!! ha ha.. How cute are your kids!! Well I'm excited that we get to see what you guys are doing!!

Nakki said...

That is an awesome pose...the girls look cute:) I loved dress up. I still do! Ha, ha...now time to start thinking of what to be for Halloween...its never to early! lol